Why Dallas, Texas?
- Dallas/ Ft. Worth metropolitan population is more than 6.3 million
- 3rd fastest growing metropolitan 2000 to 2010 in the United States
- 9th largest city and 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States
- 7th busiest airport in the world
- 3rd highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies headquarters in the US, including Exxon Mobil, AT&T, Kimberley Clark, Texas Instruments
- Low vacancy rate of 6.47% against the national average of 10.5%
- Per capita income of $26,440 against the national average of $27,041
- Ranked number 6 in the USA for job growth 2010 to 2014
(Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Airports Council International, Fortune 500, Moody’s Economy.com, Sperlings)
- this is only an example for full assumptions read the case studies in the PDS.